More About Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a method of improving the appearance and health of your teeth and gums with the help of dentistry procedures. The effects of these treatments go beyond an improved smile. While you will like the way you look after your smile makeover, you will also enjoy renewed self-confidence.
Smile makeovers are commonly considered purely cosmetic, but they offer much more than that in reality. It is a way to capitalize on yourself by investing in your smile. It improves your smile by whitening, brightening, and straightening your teeth.
Treatments involved in a Smile Makeover:
- Teeth with large openings between them, teeth that are overlapping or crooked, etc., can be aligned and straightened with procedures such as Invisalign, orthodontics, or veneers.
- Teeth have to be proper for your face. They also have to fit within what cosmetic dentists call “the frame.” The frame consists of your gum line or gingival architecture and your lip line. To be aesthetically pleasing, your overall tooth shape and size need to be balanced within this frame and with your face. This quotient, when artistically applied to smile makeovers, can genuinely make a smile makeover a feat.
- If you have one or more missing teeth, it can cause an undesirable impact on the appearance of your smile. Besides, they increase the risk of tooth decay and affect your bite. Partial dentures, bridges, and dental implants can be used to replace missing teeth.
- Old amalgam and silver dental fillings can be replaced with composite restorations that look like natural teeth. It is possible to improve the color of dull or stained teeth with teeth whitening. The shading and color of your teeth are essential characteristics your dentist will keep in mind while assessing and preparing for procedures such as bridges, crowns, dental implants, composite bonding, and porcelain veneers, etc.
- Veneers can correct almost any tooth problem you have got. Similar to other methods, veneers are custom-made for your teeth and fix virtually any cosmetic issues related to the teeth.
What are the benefits of Smile Makeovers?
It can help make a positive first impression when you open your mouth to reveal a gorgeous smile.
- It will give you much-needed confidence. A smile makeover procedure will enhance your confidence to the point that you feel good enough about yourself to interact with others, and you can always rely on your lovely smile when you are nervous, fearful, or is looking for a way to break your tension in social gatherings.
- Smiling is suitable for your physical as well as your mental health. The act of smiling burns calories.
- A perfect set of pearly white teeth can make you look much more attractive, youthful, and vibrant.
- A pleasant smile can help uplift others in the same manner as it has done to your confidence and self-esteem.
Call Dentist in Ann Arbor, MI at Progressive Dental or schedule an online appointment to know more about Smile Makeovers.
We strive to...
Insurance & Billing
We participate with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Delta Dental, Guardian, University of Michigan Dental, Aetna, MetLife and we will submit to most other insurance companies. Call today and we would be happy to answer any of your insurance eligibility questions for your specific plan.
No insurance? No problem! Join the Progressive Dental Membership Plan.
Why Choose Our Practice
Patient First Approach
Your first visit to Progressive Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know our friendly team.
All our professionals at Progressive Dental maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. We strive to to provide the highest quality of care in a relaxed and pain-free environment.
We are proud to offer CareCredit® for financing with many payment plan options to fit your budget. Call today to find out the latest offers or feel free to apply online by clicking the tabs at the top of our homepage.
Our Satisfied Patients
We love hearing from our patients! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to provide us with feedback. It means the world to us!